Walkthrough (Harvest Moon: DS)
Welcome to Forget-Me-Not-Valley -- (100 years after Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life)
The game starts off with the harvest witch and goddess battling it out on the beach, they both counter attack each other and end up being equally powerful and both walk off angered.
Later on, the harvest witch is recalling what happened at the spring, when all of a sudden the sprites and goddess appear next to her, she is surprised and all of a sudden the harvest goddess gets turned to stone. The harvest witch tries to fix it but instead ends up sending her off to an unknown location. The sprites blame it all on her and she tries to bring her back but then instead manages to multiply all the sprites and spread them all around the world!
The sprites leave and you walk in, the harvest witch sees you and commissions you to help her out by finding 101 sprites, she starts you off by sending you to the sprite tree. Once there, you meet your first sprite, the abacus sprite, and after a small introduction the harvest witch sends you back home.
Now that you are home you have a chance to check out your tools and the controls but once you walk out the mayor will greet you at your door and introduce you to the game. Once he is done, he angers you and you try to attack him with your tools, but he keeps backing so you miss, in the end your dog runs up behinds it and you have a choice to help or not, if you chose not to the screen will fade into black and it will suddenly flash red before the credits start rolling.
There's a total of 101 sprites in the game, and you need 60 in order to get married and to save the Goddess. Upon receiving 40 sprites, the Abacus Sprite will build a stairway up so you can continue to collect more Sprites. Below is information on some of the sprites that have currently been found.
Red Sprites: Animals' Feeding/Product Shipping
- Redoribon (Leader): Have more than 10: Cow, Sheep, Chickens, Ducks
- Uuru: Ship 300 of: Milk, wool, eggs (can't be in the form of mayonnaise, yarn, etc.)
- Reefu: Ship 500: Milk, Wool, Eggs.
- Essa: Ship 1,000 milk, eggs, yarn.
- Beitsu: Shave your sheep for wool 100 times.
- Chamagon: Shave your sheep for wool 300 times.
- Oure: Shave your sheep for wool 700 times.
- Suetsugu: Milk your cow using the touch panel 100 times.
- Majiku: Milk your cow with the touch panel 300 times.
- Barichan: Milk your cow with the touch panel 700 times.
- Miikuru: Might be one of two things:
- own 10 ducks or chickens
- hatch 10 ducks or chickens.
- Ufuu: Might be one of two things:
- Own 20 chickens or ducks
- hatch 20 chickens or ducks.
Orange Sprites: Collecting Resources
- Oranju (Leader): Complete Thomas' winter request.
- Buranshu: chop 100 sticks.
- Pieiru (Pierre): cut and stock 15 pieces (doesn't say what kind: wood or stone maybe it means chop 15 stumps?)
- Damu: hammer 100 stones.
- Suuton: hammer 250 stones.
- Rosshu: hammer 500 stones.
- Coeda: chop 250 wooden pieces (sticks or stumps.)
- Uddi: chop 500 wooden pieces (sticks or stumps.)
- Aruburun: hammer 5 big rocks.
- Rokki: hammer 15 big rocks.
- Barie: use the mythril ax.
- Fen: bless the cursed hammer.
Yellow Sprites: Animal Touch Panel
- Ierou (Leader): have 15 animals total (any combination of sheep, ducks, chickens and cows.)
- Chikin: brushing, picking up, speaking to your animals without the touch panel 50 times.
- Jounu: brushing, picking up, speaking to your animals without the touch panel 350 times.
- Burasshu: brushing, picking up, speaking to your animals without the touch panel 900 times.
- Mauton: Pet your animals with the touch panel 50 times.
- Bufuu: Pet your animals with the touch panel 100 times.
- Kanaaru: Pet your animals with the touch panel 300 times.
- Nyantaro: Pet your animals with the touch panel 500 times.
- Beito: Brush your animals with the touch panel 50 times.
- Animaru: Brush your animals with the touch panel 100 times.
- NadiNadi: Brush your animals with the touch panel 300 times.
- Zou: brush your animals using the touch panel 500 times.
Green Sprites: Harvesting
- Guriinii (Leader): Use the Mythril scythe.
- Furau: ship 1,000 items.
- Regyumu: ship 5,000 items.
- Kittaa: ship 10,000 items.
- Katta: ship 30,000 items.
- Totta: ship 50,000 items.
- Bejitaaru: get the shipping basket and put an item in it.
- Kamonasu: ship using the horse.
- Kamaa: ship a cabbage.
- Muwason: ship a pineapple.
- Veiru: ship a pepper.
- Mashuumu: bless the cursed scythe.
Dark Blue Sprites: Fishing
- Buruuto (Leader): Go fishing in the hot springs.
- Peishu: Catch 50 fish.
- Furai: Catch 500 fish.
- Roddo: Catch 1,000 fish.
- Giije: Catch 5,000 fish.
- Buwason: Catch 10,000 fish.
- Turie: Catch 50,000 fish.
- Sanpei: Bless the cursed fishing pole.
- Fissha: Use the Mythril fishing rod.
- Bouto: Fish in the farm's lake.
- Ribiera: Fish in the place where you draw water on the farm.
- Riiru: Fish in the hot springs near the HG's pond.
Purple Sprites: Recovery
- Bioure (Leader): unsure so far
- Nohonoho: (unsure) have the recovery team work for you 100 times
- Hoini: have recovery team work for you 500 times
- Jubirii: have the recovery team work for you 750 times
- Sante: have the recovery team work for you 1000 times
- Anime: eat mine weeds (maybe other weeds too?) 30 times
- Baua: eat mine weeds (maybe other weeds too?) 80 times
- Kotodamu: eat mine weeds (maybe other weeds too?) 150 times
- Supiri: Drink one time at the Blue Bar
- Souru: Drink 50 times at the Blue Bar
- Keari: Use the recovery spring 200 times
- Saan: Use the recovery spring 500 times
Light Blue: Watering
- Mijiiro (Leader): water a secret place/square/amount (in Japanese it goes: shiicuretto (secret) masu ni mizu o yaru) maybe Cher knows how to interpret that. Might mean that there's some secret place to water in the game and the guy just pops up. It's probably different for every game.
- Chorori: Water 1000 squares
- Uorutaa: Water 5000 squares
- Rein: Water 10,000 squares
- Joro: water 30,000 squares
- Potto: Water 50,000 squares
- Misuti: Collect water 10 times in your watering can
- Makimaki: Use the Mythril fishing rod
- Maji: Bless the cursed can
- Karafu: Investigate/interact with your farms watering hole
- Eviran: Water a secret place (like the leader)
- Ou: Water a secret place (like the leader)
- Collect 60 sprites and then visit the sprite tree, and check in the big pot.
Brown: Other Types
- Sprite shop: Inspect the crate at second floor in by north side.
- Dealer: Cross bridge at a certain time.
- Poker: Well near the bar.
- Blackjack: Stove outside of inn.
- Memory: Fountain outside of the manor.
- Abacus: hes there since start of game.
- Black abacus: try going to mineral town path.
Black Sprites: Sprite Stations
- light blue/weather: start with it
- green/TV shopping: Buy at least 1 thing every day for 10 days from the general store (phone). The days don't have to be all in a row.
- orange/sprite information: collect 20 sprites.
- purple/Ranching Information: Ship 300 of:
- made things (such as yarn and cheese)crops, flowers, fruits, milk or wool
- yellow/music: buy 5 records.
- red/news: See 3 events (might be 5).
- dark blue/Variety: Occurs the 1st time you befriend just 1 person (not completely sure on this)
- Black/Agriculture/Crop: start with it
- white/quiz: Ship 100,000 of:
- made things (such as yarn and cheese)crops, flowers, fruits, milk or wool.
Ann ・ Barney ・ Carter ・ -Celia ・ Chris ・ Cliff ・ Cody ・ Daniel ・ Daryl ・ Elli ・ Flora ・ Galen ・ Gotz ・ Gourmet ・ Grant ・ Gray ・ Griffin ・ Gustafa ・ -Hardy ・ Harvest Goddess ・ Hugh ・ Kai ・ Karen ・ Kassey ・ Kate ・ -Keira ・ -Leia ・ -Lumina ・ Marlin ・ Mary ・ Mimi ・ Muffy ・ Mukumuku ・ Murrey ・ -Nami ・ Nina ・ Patrick ・ Popuri ・ Rick ・ Rock ・ -Romana ・ Ruby ・ -Sebastian ・ -Takakura ・ Thomas ・ Trent ・ Van ・ Vesta ・ Wally ・ Witch Princess ・ Your Child
Town & Surroundings
Forget-Me-Not Valley ・ Barney's Circus ・ Beach ・ Blue Bar ・ Cody's House ・ Daryl's House ・ Excavation Site ・ Galen's House ・ Goddess Spring ・ Grant's House ・ Gustafa's Yurt ・ Hardy's House ・ Harvest Sprite Company Game Shop ・ Inner Inn ・ Kai's Beach Stand ・ Patrick and Kassey's House ・ Romana Mansion ・ Vesta's Farm ・ Wally's House ・ Witch Princess' House ・ Your Farm
Mechanics & Lists
Art & Merchandise