Category:Harvest Moon: My Little Shop
As your archaeologist parents go off on another adventure, you're sent from the city to live with your grandparents until their return! Your grandparents live in the rural Clover Town, a magical town known for its legend about the Harvest Sprites. The Harvest Sprites used to bring the Winds of Joy to Clover Town, but the Sprites' power has not been felt in quite some time. Inevitably, the town has started to lose its splendor. Your arrival is met with the news that your grandparents can no longer maintain the shop they used to run, because visitors have stopped coming to the town. With the shop set to demolish, you ask your grandparents if it is possible to do something. Can you help run a shop and farm?.. And so, a new and irregular Ranch Story begins.
- Manage your own shop with Juice, Ice cream, or Easter Eggs to sell! (Some DLC required)
- Use the Wiimote to explore Clover Town, and interact with all its residents and visitors!
- Motion controls are used to make customers' orders or open item menus!
- Grow a variety of crops that will help make tasty juices at the shop!
- Personalize your shop with decorations and renovations!
- A real-time calendar system that allows different characters to be in town day by day!
- Meet returning characters from past games, as well many new ones!
- Different events that you can participate in with characters you've befriended!
Innovations to the series
- Running 3 types of shops (Juice Bar, Ice Cream Shop, Decorated Egg Store) is your main objective. Makes crop and animal raising a secondary feature.
- Introduces a real-time calendar system, in which the game can be experienced on an ever-changing daily basis.
- Ability to connect with other players through the Wii Message Board system.
- It's the first and only children-focused game in the series, with the main protagonists being children themselves.
- It's the first game in the series to introduce DLC-locked content.
Characters introduced in this game
Adults: Adam・Amanda・Ann・Antoinette・Celia・Cliff・Danica・Daniel・Dr.Trent・Ellen・Elli・Elliot・Grandma (Shannon)・Grandpa (Graham)・Gray・Jarvis・Kai・Karen・Lanna・Leia・Mary・Maya・Mirabelle・Nami・Owen・Popuri・Rebecca・Saibara・Sara・Takakura・Thomas・Vaughn
Special Characters: Gourmet・Harvest Goddess・Harvest Sprites・Jamie・Skye・Witch Princess
- As My Little Shop is a Wiiware title, it's the only game in the series unavailable for public purchase since the Wii Shop shut down.
- My Little Shop released before Grand Bazaar in North America. Because of this, players could meet Antoinette before her debut in Grand Bazaar.
(Grand Bazaar released before My Little Shop in Japan.)
- Despite being a Wiiware title, the game is counted towards the main series and is not a spin-off. The protagonists of My Little Shop are included in the 15th Anniversary artworks alongside the other games' protagonists.
At a Glance
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Harvest Moon: My Little Shop Characters (46 P)
Pages in category "Harvest Moon: My Little Shop"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.