Category:Harvest Moon: DS
Harvest Moon: DS (牧場物語 コロボックルステーション, Bokujou Monogatari Korobokkuru Suteeshon) offers a unique twist to the Harvest Moon series. It retains the usual Harvest Moon style of that of the classics (ie. Back to Nature, Harvest Moon: 64) but is changed for improvements. However, it is among the few Harvest Moon games to have a story outside of "your grandfather died, you must now take over the farm," which is a unique trait to many of the long-timers. Nevertheless, Harvest Moon: DS is a very unique title and a recommended must-try.
Innovations to the series
Characters introduced in this game
- If you start a file on Harvest Moon DS with a copy of Friends of Mineral Town in the lower slot (Nintendo DS or DS Lite required), the bachelorettes from Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town will be available to marry in your Harvest Moon DS playthrough.
There are always a multitude of bugs/glitches found in every Harvest Moon game. Harvest Moon: DS, is apparently no exception to this either. Below is a list of some of the most well known glitches found throughout the game:
- Buckwheat Flour Glitch - During the New Year's Festival, it has been discovered that most older games receive Buckwheat Noodles instead of the promised Buckwheat Flour. This is a serious glitch that can cause an incomplete cooking and shipment list, ruining the chance to marry the Harvest Goddess.
- Animal Death Glitch - In order to trigger the Witch's Purple Heart event you will need to have killed fifty of your own animals. Sounds easy right? Wrong. The game has a mechanics problem that causes it to incorrectly count each "death toll". This makes marrying the Witch Princess absolutely impossible in any American localized version of HM: DS.
- Leia Glitch - After courting and marrying the mermaid Leia, she will live on your farm in the pond just outside the house. However, your tiny little pond can still be blown away from the strong storms. If this happens Leia will disappear PERMANENTLY, even if you re-build the pond. This can really affect your chances of having a baby.
At a Glance
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Harvest Moon: DS"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total.
- Galen (Harvest Moon: DS)
- Galen's House (Harvest Moon: DS)
- Glitches (Harvest Moon: DS)
- Goddess Spring (Harvest Moon: DS)
- Gotz (Harvest Moon: DS)
- Gourmet (Harvest Moon: DS)
- Grant (Harvest Moon: DS)
- Grant's House (Harvest Moon: DS)
- Gray (Harvest Moon: DS)
- Griffin (Harvest Moon: DS)
- Gustafa (Harvest Moon: DS)
- Gustafa's Yurt (Harvest Moon: DS)