Farming (Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar)
- One bag = one seed.
- It appears the crop system is similar to that of IoH (more info coming soon)
- Crops MUST be watered at least once every day or they will die. Crops will go dry after 10 hours (similar to in AWL) and you can water them twice. The more you water the crops, the better their quality will be.
- Fertilizer can be used to raise the quality of the crop. It is highly recommended that you use it. The fertilizer sold at Mucho's shop will raise the quality of the crop, but the fertilizer you make in your own windmill works much better.
- Stepping on your crops will decrease their quality, so be careful!
- The grains growth cycles span about (2-3) seasons
- Seeds can be bought from Mucho's shop (In the bazaar and out), Chen's shop, Shelfer's shop, Felix's shop, and Hucho's shop.
Turnips can be harvested 4 - 5 days after planting.
They can only be harvested once before replanting.
Potato seeds are available from Raul during Potatoes can be harvested 6 - 8 days after planting. They can only be harvested once before replanting.
Cabbages can be harvested 11 - 15 days after planting. They can only be harvested once before replanting.
- Green Pepper
Trees & Vines
- Peach - Blooms in summer
- Banana - Blooms in summer
- Orange - Blooms in summer
- Apple - Blooms in fall
- Grape - Blooms in fall
- Tea - Blooms in spring, summer and fall
- Muscat - Blooms in fall
- Olive - Blooms in spring
- Blueberry - Blooms in (?)
- Coffee - Blooms in (?)
- Cherry - Blooms in spring
Note: Each takes over two seasons to completely mature!
- Wheat (You can get these from the mayor starting year 2)
- Soy Bean