Electra (Rune Factory Tides of Destiny)
|Japanese Name:||エレクトラ・ハッタイン・ヴィヴィアージュ (Erekutora Hattain Viviaaju)|
|Voice Actors:||: Sakura Tange|
: Lauren Landa
|Residence:||De Sainte-Coquille Mansion|
Intelligent, classy, sweet, caring, and good at housework. A faultless young lady who doesn't like to give up on anything.
Electra (エレクトラ・ハッタイン・ヴィヴィアージュ, Erekutora Hattain Viviaaju) enjoys cleaning and working, but she seems to be trying to prove something as Sonja observes. She wishes to eventually go to school to learn how to be a proper mayor. It may not appear so, but Electra's family is in a financial struggle.
Mentions she has an Uncle at Sharance that speaks backwards. Refers to Sherman from Rune Factory 3.
Events and Requirements
Friendship Event 6 to 7: Tells Aden that she found a female tutor who will come teach her. Specifies that its a female, but than wonders why she emphasizes that before fleeing.
Friendship Event 7 to 8: Tells Aden that she will be attending a Student Fair. Will tell Aden all about it afterwards!
On the day of the Cherry Blossom Festival: Odette would need you to get her some ingredients from James, Bismark and Electra. Go to Electra to get one of the ingredients Odette needs. When you go to Electra, you will be given 3 options which are 3 different ingredients and one of them is the correct option. Select the correct option and Electra will give you the correct ingredient needed for Odette to cook her dish for you.
On the day of the Masquerade: Go talk to Electra, and she will ask you to give one Pumpkin Pudding to Quinn and Kelsey each. Once you complete her request, talk to her again and she will reward you with a free mask. This is a good way to get a mask so that you would not be able to anger the other villagers when talking to them when you did not have one before talking to Electra.
She can often be found cleaning the De Sainte-Coquille mansion or working part-time at any of the shops in town. Mondays and Thursdays she is working at the General Store. During the festivals, she can be found outside the De Sainte-Coquille mansion and beside the fountain with Beatrix and Maerwen.
|Like||Accessory Ingrediants, Small Fleece|
|Note: Electra has neutral feelings about all gifts not listed here.|
Dialogue and Scripts
- This is the first time in the Rune Factory series that the de Sainte-Coquille family is not wealthy.
- She apparently dislikes her hair, sometimes imagining herself having the hairstyles of the other Fenith girls. She's mentioned Pandora's flowing hair, Odette's ponytail, and Lily's long hair (she'll only mention one per conversation).
- She works at the Three Sisters Inn on Tuesdays, the Gemini General Store on Mondays and Thursdays, and the Clinic on Wednesdays. Some of her requests can only be done while she's working, but she'll tell you the time/place to talk to her to complete a request.
- Technically, she has the most jobs of all the characters in the game (except Aden). She's a barmaid, grocery store clerk, pharmacist, and volunteer maid. She also hosts the Fashion Festival.
- Electra will refuse high value gifts, accessories, and gems on her birthday. This is foreshadowed by Odette, who would caution you a few days before to not give her such a gift, for she does not want to feel obliged.
- Electra claims her name was given to her by a famous fortune teller. Electra is also the name of one of the Pleiades Sisters.
- Electra cleans Elena's room as a birthday present.
- She will mention Tabatha's birthday even if she hasn't made an in-game appearance yet.
- Electra's English voice actress is Lauren Landa.
- Maerwen says that Electra is afraid of the dark.
- She wears a crown during the Masquerade.
- She's a better cook than Maerwen.
- She wants to go to school to become the future mayor.