Anette (Rune Factory Frontier)
|This page is about Anette from Rune Factory Frontier. For other uses, see Anette (disambiguation).|
|Japanese Name:||アネット (Anetto)|
|Favorite Gift:||Pumpkin Tart (Lvl 35 cooking; Lvl 35 Oven: Butter, Egg, Flour, Pumpkin, Pumpkin)|
A small girl with a big mailbag that delivers letters every morning. She often gets pestered by monsters while on her daily route.
Anette (アネット, Anetto) is the cheerful delivery person that brings your mail rain or shine! If you choose to marry her, however, you better be fit, as she runs very fast. She always talks about how she would like something warm to eat after making deliveries. She is often very cheery and is noticed more-so thanks to her trademark delivery bag (that sometimes looks as large as she is). On her routes, she tends to be bullied by the monsters along her paths due to her small stature. Maybe you can straighten them out for her sometime? She will not stay in the village, so you must catch her on her mail route.
Spring 3~, go to bed and the event automatically happens in the morning.
How to Raise LP
Be there to receive mail every day, take letters from her directly, follow her mail route
Anette's Heart Events
Difficulty level: Medium
- Once Anette has reached 1 LP, talk to her and she'll tell you she's being harassed by monsters.
- After she talks to you about the monsters, you may see her sitting in your front yard in the morning. Talk to her when she does.
- Anette will continue to rest outside your house for the time being. Talk to her when she does. Tabatha must be living in Trampoli.
- When Anette's LP has gone a little over 7, You'll experience an event after walking out of your house in the morning. She'll now live in Trampoli.
- Raise Anette's love to 8, then talk to her for two days in a row.
- At 10 LP, enter Beach road between late morning and early evening. Candy and Marco must be outside for the event to trigger
- Enter Mist's house
- Talk to Anette any time after the previous event has occurred
- Go to bed before 10 pm. The event will happen in the morning
Come Out, Selphy!
After Autumn 7th of the first year, follow Anette on her route from Mist's house to the Church district. Talk to Anette as she's about to put the mail into Selphy's Mailbox to trigger the scene. About a week after you witness the scene, talk to Selphy and she will step out of her library more often for some fresh air, thank goodness!
- Buffamoo (Summer Midnight, around 0 AM)
- Best time for event: Holiday 7-8 PM
Tips & Tricks
- Anette can be tricky if you're not a early riser. Following Anette around while she makes her deliveries can really improve your relationship, but it's important to pick up your mail every morning from her around 6:50 Am. She goes fast, so be ready.
- Another way to get her LP up is to watch out for what she says in the square at 9 am. She'll says she's hungry for a certain food, and if you so happen to have it, fork it over! Fried Pike, Boiled egg and Milk often come up as requests.
- Pumpkin Tart, which is Anette's favorite, will really raise her LP enormously. Unfortunately, it's a little hard and very expensive to make. You'll need two pumpkin's for every tart made, and pumpkins don't come easy or cheap. It requires butter, egg, flour, milk, and two pumpkins in the oven.
|Key:||U = Usual
DB = During Break & After Beginning Studying
- Before taking her break, Anette spends the following times at the Beach during summer.
Wed: 9am - 5:59pm
- After resuming her deliveries, Anette spends the following times at the Beach during summer.
<p>Mon/Tues: 12pm - 5:59am
- Festival days: Anette spends her time in the Business District from 9am - 5:59pm.
Dialogue and Scripts
Congrats on your move-in
Congrats on moving in. I guess I'll see you around.
So I wasted no time in writing you my first letter. I'll try my best to learn to write faster.
Thing's I'm into lately
Recently, I've begun singing while on my delivery route. It just feels nice, you know? I think it helps me deliver faster, too.
I sweat so much when I'm making deliveries, so I've always wanted to visit Melody's bathhouse, but it's not open in the morning! Maybe I should ask Melody to change her business hours.
You know how the library is so messy in Trampoli? It's so weird that Selphy still seems to know where every book is. It's like... Magic!
Favorite Gift: Pumpkin Tart (Lvl 35 cooking; Lvl 35 Oven: Butter, Egg, Flour, Pumpkin, Pumpkin)
Likes: Milk, Strawberry, Cheesecake, Chocolate Pudding, Cherry, Orange