Category:Rune Factory 5
|This section is updating in real time. Please note that information for this section is retrieved from official websites, videos, and screenshots. |
As this is a new title, please understand that everything is to be treated like a spoiler -- continue reading at your own risk.
Rune Factory 5 (ルーンファクトリー5, Ruun Fakutorii 5) - set off on a grand adventure in a fantasy world with the latest entry in the Rune Factory simulation RPG series!
After losing their memory, the hero lands in a small town blessed by nature. There, they are recruited into a band of peacekeeping rangers, and their new life begins. In addition to their normal duties, the hero can farm the land, cast a line into the nearby river, and so much more! Team up with townsfolk to battle monsters and unleash powerful combination attacks—just one of the features new to the series. The stage is set, and the curtain rises on an exciting new adventure in Rune Factory 5!
During their journey, the Protagonist loses consciousness and collapses. They are awakened after hearing a cry for help, and find themselves in an unfamiliar forest with only the memory of their own name. The plea can be heard over and over again. The Protagonist rushes towards the sound, saving a girl from a monster. As they bring the girl to a nearby town, they succumb to exhaustion.
The name of that town is "Rigbarth".
After receiving treatment from the townsfolk, the Protagonist is thanked for helping the girl and invited to become a member of a "security firm" known as Seed. Even with no memories, the Protagonist then begins their new peaceful life in Rigbarth as an apprentice member of the organization. In order to maintain the town's peace, the Protagonist works to solve various cases, and eventually ends up involved with a case which will shake the very world itself.
- Tame monsters or team up with townsfolk to explore a massive world
- Defend the frontier and support your community as a peacekeeping ranger in the town of Rigbarth
- Unleash uniquely powerful combo attacks with your teammates
- Cultivate crops in the fields
- Find friendship, love, and family with a colorful cast of characters
In the January 2021 issue of Nintendo Dream, Rune Factory 5 was in 5th place of top most wanted games.
Innovations to the series
- Combo attacks with NPCs
Characters introduced in this game
- [Hero] Ares (アレス)
- [Heroine] Alice (アリス)
- Cecil (セシル)
- Lucas (ルーカス)
- Luka (リュカ)
- Martin (マーティン)
- Murakumo (むらくも)
- Reinhard (ラインハルト)
- Beatrice (ベアトリス)
- Fuuka (フーカ)
- Lucy (ルーシー)
- Ludmilla (ルドミラ)
- Priscilla (プリシラ)
- Scarlett (スカーレット)
- Elsje (エルシェ)
- Gandage (ガンドアージュ)
- Hina (ひな)
- Julian (ジュリアン)
- Misasagi (みささぎ)
- Oswald (オズワルド)
- Randolf (ランドルフ)
- Rivia (リヴィア)
- Simone (シモーヌだ)
- Terry (テリー)
- A trailer was released on July 25, 2019 revealing silhouettes of the new protagonists for Rune Factory 5, several monster designs and a house.
- On September 17th, 2020, a new gameplay trailer was released as part of a Nintendo Partner Direct Mini.
- On October 28, 2020, a trailer with new gameplay footage was released as part of a Japanese Nintendo Partner Direct Mini. On the same day, Marvelous also released an "Introduction Video" trailer.
At a Glance
- Rune Factory 5 was first announced at the February 13, 2019 Nintendo Direct alongside the remaster of 4, Rune Factory 4 Special.
- The opening theme music is "Beyond the Blue Yonder" by Joe Rinoie
- This is the next installment of the "Frontier" subset of Rune Factory. The previous games were Rune Factory Frontier, and Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny.
- Rune Factory 5 Marvelous Press Kit
- https://runefactory.marv.jp/series/rf5/world/ "Prologue" Translation by Catte
- Nintendo DREAM(ニンテンドードリーム) 2021年 01月号 [雑誌]. (2021, January). Nintendo Dream, Vol. 320.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Rune Factory 5"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.