Category:Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns
The Tale of Two Towns is the thirteenth installment in the Harvest Moon series, released for DS then later ported to 3DS. The protagonist has the choice to either move in the European-styled Bluebell who specialize in animals, or the Japanese-styled Konohana who specialize in crops. Although they use to be friendly with each other, the two towns have been in a feud over who has the better cuisine for years. The disagreement is met with once every season at the Cooking Festival. The Harvest Goddess, fed up with their petty arguments, collapsed the tunnel beneath the mountains that connected the two towns together. It is up to the protagonist to reunite Bluebell and Konohana.
- Travel between two towns
- Customize the character
- Mid-day weather changes
- Grow crops
- Raise animals
- Collect bugs/insects
- Interact with wild animals
- Interact with other characters
- Date a potential spouse
- Get married and raise a family
- Partake in various festivals, some unique to each town
- Bring two towns back together
Innovations to the series
- A pet owl who traverses the character between towns
- New livestock such as bees and alpacas
- Live in two towns
- Dating a potential spouse
Characters introduced in this game
At a Glance
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.